Team Building with a difference: At Navigate Northumberland we strive to offer the best we can for our customers and that’s why a Team Building day with us is perfect to get you and your team together.
We offer one and two day team building courses with the option for those who enjoy it to do an extra day at a later day to get there Bronze National Navigation Award Scheme Certificate at a discount rate.
1 Day Course:
• 9.00 – 11.00 Learn to use a map and compass (indoors)
• 11.00 – 13.00 Practice what we have learnt
• 13.00 – 13.30 Have lunch on the hill
• 13.30 – 16.00 Orienteering Course (finding letters using the newly developed skills you have just learnt)
2 Day Course:
• 10.00 – 12.00 Learn to Navigate (indoors)
• 12.00 – 16.00 Practice what we have learnt/ have lunch on the hill
• 10.00 – 12.00 Practice what we have learnt and develop more skills
• 12.00 – 12.45 Have lunch on the hill
• 13.30 – 16.00 Orienteering Course (finding letters using the newly developed skills you’ve just learnt)
Come back at later date and complete your Bronze National Navigation Award Scheme Course and gain your certificate.
We also run challenge walks (15 - 20 miles) which take in a lot of the Northumberland Hills or Coast, the walk length and area would depend on the time of year and fitness of group, all this can be discussed and we will put a route together that fits your requirements.
Whether you would like to take a short walk taking in the Northumberland scenery or a challenge taking in all the highest hills, this would be a good option if you were thinking of doing the Yorkshire 3 Peaks/National 3 Peaks or to Challenge your fitness.
The price of the courses depend on how many days you would like/the number of people in your group and whether you would like us to provide a packed lunch for your day on the hill. Don’t worry if you haven’t got all the right kit, we have kit available for you to borrow and we also provide all the maps and compasses.
To get a quote contact us on email@example.com or 07885717750.
23 Homefarm Close